Author: Symonds, John Addington, 1840-1893
Volume: 5
Subject: Catholic Church; Renaissance; Humanism; Art, Italian; Italian literature
Publisher: New York, The Modern Library
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: Harvard University
Collection: americana

Book digitized by Google from the library of Harvard University and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

I. The age of the despots. The revival of learning. The fine arts. Italian literature (chapters I-III).--II. Italian literature (chapters IV-XVII). The Catholic reaction

Identifier: renaissanceinit19symogoog
Scanner: google
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/renaissanceinit19symogoog